Frozen

2012年7月23日星期一

Where can i get a good harry potter costume?


Q:Where can i get a good harry potter costume?

I need a harry potter costume for Ravenclaw house, and I can't find a nicely priced robe anywhere D: does anyone know where I can find one?



A:
You could go to wbshop.com and find their Harry Potter site. They have lots of cool Harry Potter costumes and robes. If it's too expensive, you might try Walmart, I know they've had Harry Potter robes in the past. Or you could make one from scratch. Just purchase a black robe and some blue fabric and copy pictures from the movies.
In fact ,you have many choice to buy a Harry costume,such as ebay,amazon,
but ,If you want to buy the best one,I think you should choose a professional company http://cosplaysky.com/. you can try it .

没有评论:

发表评论