Frozen

2012年7月9日星期一

Where can i find a Rogue X-men costume?


Q:Where can i find a Rogue X-men costume?

im going to comic-con this year with my friends and need to find a rogue from x-men costume not the one that is black the one that is green & yellow with the belt that has the xmen symbol and possibly the jacket please help and one that is new HELP!!!!!!!


A:
I'm still searching for a belt but I got a similar jacket from forever 21...some modest alterations and it will be perfect. I'm going to search for a great belt at an army and navy surplus store, though I'd have to find the xmen belt buckle...hope this helps...btw you can customize the suit in any dimensions or specifications you want. Rogue had yellow gloves, so I have requested that they keep the hand area and wrist area yellow.

没有评论:

发表评论