Frozen

2012年7月20日星期五

How can I make a good batman costume?


Q:How can I make a good batman costume?

I am going to a friends movie star themed party soon and I've decided to go as batman/batwoman. I dont really want to buy the costume so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how I could do it. I want it lack to look good. How should I make the cape and mask? Also I thought of wearing a short black dress and leggings. would this look ok?


A:
were a black dress black tights/leggings cut out a yellow bat and stick it to ur dress and cut a bat shape from black cardboard cut out eye-holes and stick an elestic band cut in half at each side taa-daa a mask.....!!!!
In fact,it's difficult to make a batman costume,because you need too much staff and time.If you want to a batman costume,you also can buy one, http://cosplaysky.com/ ..you can try it .

没有评论:

发表评论