Frozen

2012年6月20日星期三

This cosplay costume looks different


Q:This cosplay costume looks different... was I ripped off?

I bought a cosplay costume on ebay, and it cost me about 130.
The picture of the costume was gorgeous.
The costume I got, however, seems to be all wrong. Skirt too long in front, way different material, etc.
What do you think?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2w7psts.jpg
    Additional Details
Muff, I'm not talking about looking like the character, I'm talking about the costume
As to height, it was supposedly made to my measurements and height.
And Like I said, the material doesn't even look right. The material of the one on the left looks to be like cotton or some other stiffer material, while the material of the one I got is all cheap, droopy, and really, really shiny/gaudy looking !!!


A:Yes you should get exactly what was pictured unless they said so. the fabric you got looks a lot cheaper. It doen't look like one someone would specially make, it looks like any cheap old costume. the design is almost the same but different enough to notice. you should talk with the seller. you maybe able to get a new dress or refund. If not i would give a negative to them. (but talk first!)
In fact ,more and  more online store sell the cosplay costume,you can choice by different store.
btw it is a very beautiful Chii dress!

Source(s):

没有评论:

发表评论