Frozen

2012年6月1日星期五

Movie costume


Q:Where can we find out about movie costumes?

Sometimes I see clothing in movies that I don't see anywhere else. I realize that often the clothes are handmade for the actors....but does anyone know of a site that gives people the information about the source of the costumes worn?

Additional Details

My apologies. I should have explained my question better.

I'm specifically interested in certain types of clothes in movies that you can't find for sale anywhere else.

For example: The Stepford Wives and Charlotte's Web. Both featured dresses for the female characters that were feminine and modest.

I just wondered where I could find out if they were made for the films or if they actually exist somewhere in retail-land.

A:In fact,there are many company can make movie costumes by hands,and the costumes very cool,you could search in google,maybe you can find it,some guys said the http://cosplaysky.com/ is OK,try to visit it,and browse.

没有评论:

发表评论