Frozen

2012年9月5日星期三

Cheap halloween costume idea for a work party?


Q:Cheap halloween costume idea for a work party?

I am working this halloween party next weekend, but I dont want to be spending the extra money I will be making on a costume that I will probably only wear once, so I need a really cheap costume idea. like no more than $20 total. i am a 21 year old female, and this is for work so it needs to be appropriate. thanks for your ideas!




A:
If you have all the components it should be less than $20. You will need a plain white t shirt, computer transfer paper, a computer, printer, clip art, you can use Microsoft Clip Art, an iron, and an ironing board. Directions below. Really simple, and close to $20.
Of course,you also can buy somethings from online shop .and look for the expensive stuff.
Go and visit http://cosplaysky.com/ ,maybe it will help you ~~

没有评论:

发表评论