Frozen

2012年8月17日星期五


Q:Halloween costume?

I'm lacking in the creativity department, and I have never come up with a good halloween costume. I'm in highschool, so I don't want a little kids costume, or something ordinary that is seen many times on halloween, that's just boring. Anyone have any good ideas for something fun and unique for a teenage girl in the twenty first century?


A:
I don't know how big your town is, but in my town you can get Chinese or Japanese traditional dresses for not a whole lot of money, you could get some face paint and dress up as Mulan or a Harujuku Girl. Or for a HG you could just wear pretty much whatever you wanted and just do up the face and be one.

My friend was a tree one year-- she got a green t-shirt and stapled a bunch of fake leaves on it and wore brown shorts and brown leggings.

Uhhh I was Angelina Jolie right after tomb raider came out, I wore a black top and black stretch pants with a big belt, I braided my hair and drew on fake tattoos with a marker, had a squirt gun (bright green so you could tell it was fake at school) and drew the lipstick wayyyy outside my natural lip line, almost down to my chin and nose.

没有评论:

发表评论